CND Shellac UV Base Coat is to be applied underneath Shellac Nail Polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 2 weeks.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or click here to view detailed instructions.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Awesome base coat
love the Shellac base coat, keeps the polish on longer
fun product to work with
CND base coat
This product is the best base coat I've tried. It stays for a week or more with out separating from the nail, which is amazing for me.
I love the whole line of cnd products