Polish Name: Jelly Bracelet (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Jelly Bracelet is an orange shimmer.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: New Wave Collection (Spring 2017)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
I have a number of hot orange cnd shellac colours, this one is by far my favorite. I am partial to a shimmer vs a cream or matte and this color is just so solar friendly with its gorgeous shimmer. Love it! 123