Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I thought this was going to be a nice vibrant purple pink, but it's very muted and not my fave. Looks better when paint each nail different shades of purple, though. 123
I can't wait to see what this looks like, it looks like a very soft color 123
it a nice coloue but it's not as bright as iy shown in the sample picture I looked it.
it wasn't the purple i was hoping for 123