Polish Name: I Lilac What I'm Seeing (UV / LED Polish)
Description: I Lilac What I'm Seeing is a neutral mauve crème.
Size: 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL
Collection: Full Bloom Collection (Spring 2022)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.