Description: Hollywood Royalty is Golden Glitter suspended in a clear base.
Size: 9 mL
Brand: Red Carpet Manicure
Collection: After Party Exclusive Trends Collection (2014)
Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
I'm disappointed in this colour. RCM published a photo of a manicure that was apparently done with this polish on a few nails, and a deep green on the other. From that photo, I was expecting a smooth, opaque glitter, something like China Glaze Champagne Kisses. It's nothing like that though- the glitter is very sparse, and even at 4 coats it's still not opaque. It has a variety of sizes of glitter pieces including large ones- whereas in the RCM swatch, they all appear small. There's some nice holo action going on but I'm not sure how I will wear this. 123