Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This goes on so easily for a dark blue polish. I found excellent opacity in 2 coats. I added a third to get that deeper, richer look. I like that it never gets so dark that it appears black - it keeps its brightness and is a gorgeous, rich blue with sparkles that flash in certain light, but remain fairly subtle. Very happy with purchase.
This colour is amazing. It is a fairly light, see through blue upon the first and second coats. After the third coat it deepens the blue to a wonderful midnight blue with a gorgeous shimmer glitter. Perfect for the holidays! Long lasting again, didn't want to take it off and survived many retail shifts.
Love this colour and has just the right amount of sparkle and coverage.