Description: Gummi is a pastel purple crème.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: Chic Shock Collection (Spring 2018)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
For some reason, the consistency of this polish was very gooey. It was very hard to apply. Not sure why this is as my other light polishes didn't come out this way. Only took two coats though. The colour that comes out is true to the bottle in the picture - a nice light purple. I like the colour but the application will make me think twice of wearing this again as it is time consuming to get a decent looking job. 123
Belle couleur mais le vernis est très épais donc ne s'applique pas super bien. Couvre très bien par contre. Bouteille extrêmement difficile à ouvrir avant la première utilisation! 123