Sensationail is a gel nail polish that is applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Sensationail lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Sensationail Application.
Sensationail Application Instructions
- Clean and file nails, push back cuticles, and buff nails with pink side of the nail buffer
- Use the gel cleanser to wipe each nail using a lint free wipe. Let nails air dry for 15 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Primer and air dry for 30 seconds
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Base/Top Coat and and cure for 30 seconds under the LED lamp
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 60 seconds under the LED Lamp
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Base/Top Coat and and cure for 30 seconds
- Remove tacky residue with Gel Cleanser, using a lint-free wipe
This tool was a great asset to add to my Gel Nail Kit. Once you have softened the old polish with a wrap, it really works well to clean the softened polish off the nails and push back the cuticle. Be careful not to scrape the nails too hard or too much while they are soft or you could damage them. 123