The professional kit includes all the tools needed for a Red Carpet gel manicure and comes with the Pro Led lamp which cures your polish faster (45s versus 2-3 minutes) and leaves it stronger and long lasting.
$115 Value Kit Contains
- Professional LED Light (AC Power Cord Adapter Included)
- Max Adhesion Nail Primer (9 mL)
- Structure Base Coat (9 mL)
- Brilliance Top Coat (9 mL)
- Revitalize Cuticle Oil (9 mL)
- Creme De La Creme (LED Gel Polish)
- Purify Pre/Post Cleanser (59 mL)
- Erase Remover (59 mL)
- Instructions Card
Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
I have my own and this was a present because everyone who uses it loves it. Works fast and lasts as long if not longer than a salon manicure.
Great starter kit, include everything you need to be able to do your own gel nail manicure
I bought this as it was a decent price as I have never had a gel manicure before. I wanted something not too expensive as a springboard. I've noticed that my nails are stronger and polish lasts about 2-3 weeks. I did have to do a fill just before the 3 week mark as there is a noticeable gap between my cuticle and polish. I now do a modified french manicure and if there is a gap, it's not as noticeable. This is a great beginner kit. I now mostly use the lamp and other gel polishes as well as the Red Carpet polishes.
The kit is excellent, 4 stars since it doesn't have have some sort of storage tray. Quantity of product appears it will last for many applications I would recommend ordering your favourite polish color(s) at the same time.