Gelish Foundation Base Gel is to be applied underneath Gelish color polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 3 weeks.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
No issues except the brush is quite short. 123
I really did not like this product. I am not a fan of the short brush. The product also would separate when I apply it and before I would put my nails under the lamp. And it was noticeable when I would put my color over. I never had this problem with other bases (Essie, Sally Hansen)
This is my go to foundation. Really like the shorter brush to get around the cuticle area. Foundation sets up the base for the rest of your manicure so use the best there is. Gelish Foundation. 123
Good Product. My nails do chip no mater what I use mostly because of my work. 123