Gelish Foundation Base Gel is to be applied underneath Gelish color polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 3 weeks.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I wasted my money when I bought the 4 pc kit. I did everything per the instructions twice and it was still tacky.This is not as easy as they say it is. I'll never buy this product again.FANTASTIC FOUR GELISH 123
I’m a Nail Tech and have been using this base gel for years. In combination with the proper prep of the nails and Harmony’s ProBond, this base Gel works like a charm without any lifting. I highly recommend. 123
Best gel nail polish! 123
This product was suggested to me by a good friend who does nail art. For a first-time gel nail user, I love the fact I can 'sandwich' normal polish between a top coat and base coat. The short bristles on the brush makes it perfect for precise application. I highly recommend this product. 123