Gelish Foundation Base Gel is to be applied underneath Gelish color polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 3 weeks.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Love Gelish products, great quality without the salon price. I do my own nails and always have. In the past I've tried other brands but now I only use Gelish. 123
Going on wk two, no lifting. Great value! 123
This is the only base-coat I have found that adheres to nails for more than a few days. The price this site offers is literally half price of what you can get locally. Very happy customer. 123
you can only buy the 9oz bottle of foundation in stores, costing $37.00. this site offers 15oz bottle for $22.00 - much cheaper and larger! 123