Gelish Foundation Base Gel is to be applied underneath Gelish color polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 3 weeks.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I do my own gel nails at home after realizing i had allergies to dip powder. I saw this recommended by a few people and decided to purchase- and i am not disappointed! Works well with the top coat and the structure gel from Gelish. Will be repurchasing 123
Love Gelish products, great quality without the salon price. I do my own nails and always have. In the past I've tried other brands but now I only use Gelish. 123
Going on wk two, no lifting. Great value! 123
This is the only base-coat I have found that adheres to nails for more than a few days. The price this site offers is literally half price of what you can get locally. Very happy customer. 123