Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This is a very sheer polish. I stopped after 3 coats and it was still pretty streaky. The colour is nice it is a subtle peach w/ a pearlescent finish. I couldn't get all my nails to look the same. Some were more pink than others and the longer I wore it the more orange they turned. I got a solid 2 days wear before they started to peel. 123