Polish Name: Field Fox (UV Polish)
Description: Field Fox is an opaque neutral crème.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: Flora & Fauna Collection (Spring 2015)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
the color is nice, but not as it appears in the picture. Its much more grey. The coverage is just ok though, it took me three coats and it was still a bit spotty in places.
It ‘s a beautifull nail polish color, it s not the same as on internet, it s totally beige, i had to add some pink in its bottle, so i reached my pinky beige
Excellent. Would def purchase again. Nice color for everyday use.
Almost the same color as my nails!