CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
This is one of my favourite colours, this is a repeat order because I'ved used up at least 1 bottle, maybe 2 of this before. Two coats gives a solid coverage, it's a nice dark, but not too dark shellac!
It's one of the best colors in Shellac.
I liked very much
II am very happy with this product, i like the colour. It's easy to make your manicure even by yourself.
One of my Fav Colours!
Love this colour! Make sure you first coat is thin or otherwise it buckles after cured - which most of the time you can't see after top coat anyway.