CND Shellac UV Top Coat is to be applied over Shellac Nail Polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 2 weeks.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or click here to view detailed instructions.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I’ve used this before and liked the fast drying results I went for the big one this time but was disappointed to find out it’s been discontinued
Love the Shellac
The shellac products are easy to use and stay on for a week or longer.
I'm so happy I bought the large bottle! It creates a nice, long lasting shine on your nails. CND is wonderful!
Used to buy regular top coat, but express is better. i have it on for 2.5 weeks and still good to go, would recommend for people who which to keep the same polish for at least 3 week. Fo those with navy duties at home or work 2 week would be guarantee.