CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Lets face it Orange colours are sometimes a hard sell for clients or even personal use. You will not be disappointed with Dessert Poppy, this colour was made for summer! Looks beautiful on different skin tones, has amazing coverage in about 2 coats and is applied beautifully. While being more on the orange scale it is soft with coral undertones. It looks amazing on toes for pedicures, would be an amazing vacation colour but also goes with just about everything. I wasn't expecting to love this colour as much as I do because of the "orange" factor but I was blown away. Its so pretty, you wont want any other colour for the summer once you've tried this! 123
This color is a hit for me and my clients. Very pretty and such a great summer color. 123
Between orange and red, with a touche of sparkle! 3 coats would be more résistant. 123
The best quality of nailpolish. I use it from septembre 2014 123