CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I tried many nail polish and I finally found the best one CND. It last for almost 2 weeks! 123
I will always go to the CND brand first. This color is a nice deep red. No sparkles or even flecks if that is what you want I would try another color. 123
This is a must for red lovers, classic timeless red creme. 123
CND shellac is a long lasting polish and Decadence is my favourite colour. It is a timeless, classic red that compliments any clothing and is appropriate during any season. I highly recommend it for red fans! 123