CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
A white is a staple in anyone's collection.
This works well with french manicure and nail art.
Good coverage. 123
I will so impressed with this colour, I bought more CND right away. It basically does the job in one coat or two at most, and it stays put and even. It doesn't streak, wrinkle or blob, in my experience. It worked great for my French Manicure and nail art, with my own more narrow brush. The bright white is just what I wanted too. I loved the thickness and find watery polish hard to work with. 123
Like other reviews, this colour is too thick, it bubbles and shrinks after being cured. Felt like a waste of money. 123
I ordered this colour to add to my growing collection as I have been satisfied with all other colours I've ordered in the past. However, with my very first use, the polish bubbled and seemed to shrink after being cured, which resulted in a wrinkled finish.
Absolutely love the colour, but not too impressed with the finish of the product. 123