Polish Name: Clearly Pink (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Clearly Pink (UV / LED Polish) is a sheer pink.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I’m very happy with this gel polish, which I used for a French manicure, but I was expecting it to maybe have a little more pink colour to it. It is a clear polish which is good as a layer on top of the white smile line. It cured well in my Red Carpet Manicure Pro LED lamp; I used it along with the RCM primer, base, and top coat. Of course it’s recommended not to mix brands. Thanks for the super-prompt delivery!
Clearly Pink is perfect for a French manicure. This is first time I purchased this colour & I realized that years ago when I paid for salon manicures this was the colour that was used. I am thrilled to be wearing it again.
I love this shade for french manicures. A perfect hint of colour
This is Shellac Clearly Pink gives such a healthy and shinny look to my nails. I get a kik out of adding any colored polish over it and it lasts for a long time. It's my go to color.