CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
It's sophisticated enough for the office, playful enough for the summer, neutral enough that it goes with whatever you want to wear... It's my staple colour! 123
I have been eyeing this colour in the salon for a while and finally ordered it. I am not disappointed.
I have very tanned skin, and this colour looks great on my nails. It's not as bold as wearing white nails, which makes it ideal for work. I do usually apply three coats of CND Shellac colour, regardless of if it's a light shade, or a dark colour.
cnd shellac i love it 123
Really love the shade. It goes with everything and is basically a chic neutral. I applied two coats but I now think that it would be at its best with three. I find it is not as opaque as I wish. The application is A1! 123