Polish Name: Cherubic (UV / LED Polish
Description: Cherubic is a silver holographic.
Size: 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL
Brand: Color Club Gel
Collection: Halo Hues Collection
Color Club Gel Application Instructions:
- Apply one coat of Color Club Gel Foundation+Primer, and cure each hand for 10-15 seconds under LED lamp (60 seconds for UV lamp).
- Apply one thin coat of Color Club Gel colour polish and cure for 30 seconds (2 minutes for UV lamp).
- Apply a second coat of colour polish and cure for 30 seconds (2 minutes for UV lamp).
- Apply one coat of Color Club Gel Seal+Shine, and cure each hand for 30 seconds (2 minutes for UV lamp).
- Removal: Soak a cotton pad with Color Club Gel Simple Soak and place on top of nails. Secure with foil wraps. Leave on for 5-8 minutes before taking remover wraps off.
This is my second gel polish I've tried. It's a beautiful linear holographic polish that looks nude under any light where the holo won't catch the light. It lasts much longer than the Gelish polish I've tried with the exception of a few chips that were my fault from my poor application technique the first time around. I would recommend the Color Club Gels for the opaqueness and longevitity 123