Without the use of heavy waxes or excessive oil, this nutrient-rich, super-hydrating mask helps keep the skin oxygenated, protects against free radical damage, regenerates collagen and balances the production of sebum. 2 oz.
- calendula - antiseptic; antibacterial; healing properties
- oat protein - makes skin smooth and silky
- shea butter - hydrating
- rice - softens and heals while helping to prevent wrinkles
- aspen bark - new all-natural preservative
- hydrates the skin with 12 oils and extracts
- protects against free radical damage
- helps regenerate collagen
- balances production of sebum
- for dry and mature skin
- for use after sun tanning, skiing or other hyper-drying activity
- can be used daily for severe cases
- apply liberally to damp face and neck
- massage in for 1-2 minutes
- allow to penetrate for 20 minutes
- remove any excess mask with warm water and wash cloth
- follow with toner, serum or day creme
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,* helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, hydrolyzed linseed extract,* glycerin, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, rosa damascena (rose) flower water,* xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, lecithin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,* malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract,* oryza sativa (rice) extract,* spirulina platensis extract,* calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil,* rosa damascena (rose) flower oil,* cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil,* rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract,* xanthan gum, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract.
* NOP Certified Organic
I bought this mask because my skin has been very dry lately. I like the texture, it's not too thick and not oily. The scent is a bit strong so I gave it 4 stars. However the scent is not an artificial fragrance so it does not bother me that much. In terms of results, my face feels very smooth and soothed after using this. It seems to be very gentle while helping with the dryness.