CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Great colour. Creamy, no shimmer, ust the way I like it
This is my favorite nail colour and I get so many compliments on it. It is a soft shade which goes with everything.
I just received this colour today and put it on my nails right away. It looks perfect. It's a soft, light, milky, opaque pink in 2 coats. My nails look stunning. Yet again, fast shipping with this wonderful company. Thank you so much Nail Polish Canada!!!!