CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Super cute and pretty. Looks amazing on toes. 123
The shellac is perfection. Perfect coverage in two coats. Perfect lilac pink. Perfect! 123
The color is really nice but I had to put 3 layers as texture is not very thick. And still the nails don't look ideal 123
This is a great colour! Nice, creamy pink. My skin tone is closer to light brown and so three coats gives better coverage for me. 123