Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
I love the shine on this gel topcoat. I use it with all mt gels and I get great wear and shine out of it. I wear gel on my right hand because I do a ton of different nail art designs on my left hand and this top coat holds up to me constantly changing my nails on my other hand! 123
I've purchased this product several times and it's never failed me. I get compliments on how great my nails look and the shine is fantastic! I'd definitely recommend this product 123
Just as good as CND shinny and lasting and price wise is cheaper than CND. 123