Description: Blushing Topaz is a light pink glitter.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: Starstruck Collection (Fall 2016)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
LOVE! This colour is such a pretty shellac colour both on its own or over other shades of pink or white. I love to accent 1 or 2 nails with Blushing Topaz, or sometimes wear it by itself on each nail. Very glittery and perfect for holidays like Valentine's Day!
Topaz is very glittery with different size flecks of varying shades of pinks. The base is clear, so I experimented by putting over top of different colours for fun. I'm presently wearing 2 coats of Vexed Violet as the base and the Topaz over as an added finish and I must say it is a spectacular combination. Wish I could upload a pic here