CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Perfect color for spring. Goes with everything 123
What a great shade, soft and delicate with the perfect amount of colour.
Easily applied and covers great in about 2 coats. This pink is adorable, would be a great option for anyone really, beautiful for bridal parties or little flower girls. Soft and pretty, a very versatile colour great for spring/summer and is beautiful on toes for pedicures! Looks great as is, or try it with the sparkle top coat or a coat of Grapefruit Sparkle for a beautiful shimmery result. A great colour for any polish collection. 123
Romantique was my favourite pink shade until I tried Blush Teddy. This is just the perfect shade of pink! I love it! 123
A very nice pink that looks great on any length of nail! 123