How to use Konad Stamping Nail Art
What you'll need: Image Plate, Konad Polish, Stamp & Scraper.
- Apply a base coat or the nail polish which you want to overlay designs on
- Apply Konad polish to the image you would like to use on your image plate
- Use the scraper at 45 degrees to remove excess polish from the plate
- With a rolling motion quickly press the stamp on the image plate to pick up the image
- With a rolling motion, stamp the image to your nails
- Apply a top coat for best results
Jonas 1 in stamping polish
I have been stamping for about six years. I began with Konad brand. I have tried several cheaper stamping polish and some even more expensive Konad is the only polish that goes on smoothly and stays on.
Fantastic nail stamping polish!!!
This worked great, I bought black and white. Had to read up and watch a YouTube video to get the proper technique but once I did that this stuff was amazing. Very vibrant and full colour stamp transferred to nails. Topcoat it and it lasts. Perfect! :)
IM IN LOVE!!
Ordered these and got them the same week... I love stamping now that I have stamping polish and it is opaque every single time you stamp with it.... Love love love
this black is worth the buy stamps excellent