Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I got whole set - ph bond, foundation, colour and "top it off" coat. Gelish is amazing, no chipping, no peeling minimum 10 days maybe more. Bellas vampire really deep nearly black purple, two coat is enough to get opaque rich colour. will buy again from here
This is a gorgeous formula that goes on easily for such a dark shade. I thought it looked good after 2 coats, but even better with 3. It is like Essie's Wicked - it is a wee bit sheer until you build it up, and has a rich dark red/purple tone. It's an almost black red, but the wine/purple does come through. It looks so smooth and glossy with the Gelish Top it Off.