Description: Beckoning Begonia (UV / LED Polish) is a pinky purple shimmer.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Garden Muse Collection (Summer 2015)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
A tiny bit on the sheer side however this color is gorgeous 123
Great light shimmery shade. No shrinkage. 123
Love this color it's so great for the summer, love the shimmer. CND should create a line of similar bright colors like this with the same sparkle! 123
Great colour. Perfect payoff and streak free. No shrinkage when curing. 123