CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I was so excited to try this nail polish out. I looked it up online to see how it would look. It looked like a very nice, soft and pretty pink color in all the pictures. I even bought the double size cause I was so excited for it. I put 3 coats on and there's absolutely no color to it at all! Doesn't even look like a subtle, pretty color. It's a waste of money it literally looks like your own nail color. 123
semi sheer, almost invisible slightly pink. 123
Great colour for when you need the subtle look! Easy to apply! 123
Beau is SO pretty. It is barely pink sheer with a subtle hint of shimmer when in sun or bright light. 2 coats makes it a little more "cloudy", but just a little. (does cloudy make sense? just meaning not as transparent) I used it with my Shellac Studio White for a french manicure. Beau makes my nails looks so healthy and elegant.