Description: Be Demure is a baby pink crème.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Flirtation Collection (Summer 2016)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
Color is really nice however I am using gel polish from one year. I tried CND first time. It is not long lasting like gelish. It start chipping after 5 days. I used UV lamp. Ph bond, everything like I do every time my manicure. Quality is not equivalent to price. I don’t work too much with water. I don’t know the reason. I bought 5 colors and I am not sure.
I pondered over a few different colours but finally decided on "Be Mure". I just love the colour so do many others. In fact today I got another one when I went to London Drugs to pick up something that I had ordered. I wish I could have kept a count of all of the "I just love your Nail polish". Margaret J Baldwin