- Apply BOND to nails.
- Apply BASE to 3/4 of the nail, and dip into Natural Dip Powder. Brush off excess powder.
- Apply BASE a hairline away from cuticles, and dip into color dip powder. Brush off excess powder.
- Apply BASE to the whole nail, and dip into color dip powder for a second coat. Brush off excess powder.
- Clean off any excess powder on your nails and fingers using alcohol wipes.
- Apply SEAL PROTECT and let air dry for 1 minute.
- File, shape and buff.
- Use lint-free wipes with alcohol to clean nails.
- Apply SEAL PROTECT and let air dry.
- Use a dry lint-free wipe to push excess SEAL PROTECT into nails.
- Apply TOP and let air dry for about 2 minutes.
- Once dry, apply TOP again for a second coat.
Tried other brands and Kiara wins.
This base coat was easy to apply and worked better than one I have from another company. I was concerned that it might get smudged and ridged when I dipped my name into the powder, but it stayed nice and even.
I did my nails with the kiara sky dip system and I loved it. It is super easy to use. There are some good tips that YouTube can teach you before you start. It has a really nice thin application and didn’t need a lot of filing and buffing. I’m super happy with these products.
I have been using Kiara products now for about three months. Love it.