CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Such a beautiful nude color on fair skin.
Absolutely LOVE this color. This was my introduction to CND and I'd say it was a spectacular success. Goes on nicely, even for a novice like me. You can layer it for a deeper color, but I prefer the light application. This will be my go-to. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Shimmer seems MIA
Very orange based pink, light & perfect nude colour. I found the shimmer barely detectable though.
This is thé perfect pinkish beige with a little bit of shimmer !!!!