Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
Love the colour but it did take 3 coats before I was satisfied
Great color but needs more than one coat.
This needs to be applied two or three times to get the proper color results as the polish is very thin. Apart from that, I love the color.