Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
I got this set with my RCM kit, but I consider this one tool irreplaceable, for nail prep and cleaning up around the nail before curing. It has little adhesive abrasive pads, for pushing back and cleaning up cuticles. This prep step is essential to a long-lasting manicure of any kind, and this tool makes it easy. 123
Having purchased the Red Carpet Manicure lamp set, I feel this accessory kit is a must have, unless you are a nail affectionado and already own these items. I have little experience with nail colouring, so found this kit held everything I needed for a great Red Carpet Gel manicure. 123