Polish Name: A Touch Of Sass (UV / LED Polish) by Gelish
Size: 15 mL
Collection: Under Her Spell Collection (Fall 2013)
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I'd been looking for a deep red shade, creme, no shimmer. This is it. It's opaque in two coats. The shade itself is just the right combination of class and vampiness. If you like dark red cremes, give this one a try. Also the brush makes getting around the cuticle really easy!