Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
It is a beautiful color. No complaints there. Takes 3 coats to get the desired result.
I have 9 Inch heels and used it twice now, both with less than stellar results. It does not cover well. Three coats later and it is still not opaque. When applying, it pulls back from the tips and sides unless I 'flash cure', which is a pain. I have a UV light, so a gel mani takes forever, as it is, without flash curing and adding a third coat of color. There are better gel polishes out there. My advice? Try Gelish "Star Burst" instead. It is pretty close to "9 Inch Heels", with better coverage. IMO, it is a dupe for an older OPI called "3 Plums, I Win".
Beautiful colour that looks like a cross between plum and grape. Matches well with powdered glitter that I had in nail art collection. Very close to the bottle colour. Worth adding to any polish collection!