Shellac Foil Remover Wraps easily remove Shellac nail polish without harming or damaging the nail.
- Place each finger in a remover wrap.
- Soak the pad on the wrap with pure acetone.
- Place wrap under the finger and the soaked cotton pad over the nail.
- Secure the wrap tightly.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
- Pull the remover wrap off the nail using a twisting motion
- Use pure acetone and a lint free pad to remove any leftover residue.
Shipping is a great, this product works awesome when you’re removing the polish from shellac nails! 123