- Apply BOND to nails.
- Apply BASE to 3/4 of the nail, and dip into Natural Dip Powder. Brush off excess powder.
- Apply BASE a hairline away from cuticles, and dip into color dip powder. Brush off excess powder.
- Apply BASE to the whole nail, and dip into color dip powder for a second coat. Brush off excess powder.
- Clean off any excess powder on your nails and fingers using alcohol wipes.
- Apply SEAL PROTECT and let air dry for 1 minute.
- File, shape and buff.
- Use lint-free wipes with alcohol to clean nails.
- Apply SEAL PROTECT and let air dry.
- Use a dry lint-free wipe to push excess SEAL PROTECT into nails.
- Apply TOP and let air dry for about 2 minutes.
- Once dry, apply TOP again for a second coat.
This set is beautifully packaged and includes everything you need to do dip nails except the tools and lint free nail wipes. The colours in the kit are all beautiful and the quality is fantastic. The brushes are perfectly sized and shaped and the powders are very fine. I got perfect coverage and the instructions were good. Kiara Sky also has a YouTube channel of tutorials for application and nail art. I am very happy with this kit. 123
I always like to have my nails done, but I like to save money by doing them myself, and I'm such a perfectionist that doing my own nails takes ages with traditional polish (Between dry time, fixing mistakes, and re applications). With this kit there's no dry time, and any mistakes can be fixed by filing before top coat. Truly the simplest manicure I've ever done, gorgeous colour options and the instructions make application a breeze. Its a learning curve but even on my first try I did a solid job, and I did a friend's entire manicure in half an hour (A record). Dries hard and sturdy and the thickness of the finished product on the nail makes me certain chipping won't be an issue. My only complaint is the top coat isn't great, not shiny and dries so fast on the brush that the brush gets crunchy and makes application difficult. The rest of the system is so great I don't mind using an outside brand top coat. Would 100% recommend to anyone who likes to do their own nails but is sick of smudgy polish and long dry times, only to have their mani chip in a week. I would recommend getting yourself an e-file, because the product is so hard that buffing and filing can take a while and it's much easier to file near the cuticle if you have one. The recycling system is genius, makes application of the clear powder so easy without contamination from other colours, which with the glitter powder that's included is a potential issue. Magical product, totally exceeded all my expectations. Fast shipping from the site, got everything I ordered in a very timely fashion. 123
I have tried 3 different products before deciding to try this expensive kit... Wow... this is worth every dollar it costs... I suggest to check UTube videos to help out but with practice you ll get the best results ever 123