Shellac Remover Wraps easily remove Shellac nail polish without harming or damaging the nail.
- Place each finger in a remover wrap.
- Soak the pad on the wrap with pure acetone.
- Place wrap under the finger and the soaked cotton pad over the nail.
- Secure the wrap tightly.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
- Pull the remover wrap off the nail using a twisting motion
- Use pure acetone and a lint free pad to remove any leftover residue.
these make for a quick color change.
I had low expectations seeing the few reviews that were just okay, and was positively surprised. They work really well, and they do the job! You have to be able to actually wrap the foil around your fingers..but that's kind of expected!
I don't think I've ever had a removal system as awkward as these from CND....I expected ease. I'm going back to my Silkline foils using 5 at a time, rather than ten. They can easily be reused for the other hand let alone another nail polish application.
Efficient delivery, great products and prices