It's time we show people that there are better things to paint at Easter than eggs.
You have from now until April 16th to create your Easter themed manicure and post it on your blog.
After you signup you can submit your mani here
Throughout the challenge we’ll be featuring swatches on our Facebook page and Twitter. We'll also be featuring the challenge on our homepage.
Oh and of course there are prizes!
Prize #1 Reader Voting: Winner is chosen by votes from your blog readers, and NPC customers. Limit one vote per person.
- Zoya 6 pc Awaken Spring 2014 collection
- Essie 4pc mini Resort 2014 collection
- Dream On (NPC exclusive shade) by Enchanted Polish
- Mr. Burgundy by Enchanted Polish
Prize #2 Peer Choice: NPC will choose 5 finalists. Bloggers who participated in the challenge will then vote for their favourite mani.
- China Glaze 6 pc Peonies & Park Ave Spring 2014 collection
- Essie 4 pc mini Spring 2014 collection
- Zoya Monet Holographic Topper
- OPI Sheer Tints 4 pc mini set
- Prizes can only be shipped to U.S. or Canadian addresses
- By participating in the challenge you agree that we have permission to use your photos on our Facebook page and website.
- NPC may disqualify votes that appear to be fraudulant or from the same person
- Peer vote winner will be annouced April 20th